KS5 Listening Journal
40-page KS5 structured listening journal (including key word glossary) to download and print.
Listening to music and being able to describe what you hear is a skill that can be practised and developed. This listening journal has been designed for KS5 level (16-18 year olds), with A level music students in mind.
This pack contains:
40-page A4 Listening Journal booklet (PDF) to download and print.
- Student guidance on how to use the listening journal
- Key word glossary, specific to KS5 (including blank space to add extra words)
- Table of prompts providing examples of what students can listen out for.
- 10 3-page blank structured listening journal templates for students to complete.
- List of composers – space for students to record information about composers they have listened to.
Please note: the listening journal templates have deliberately been left blank so that students or teachers can choose the listening material.