About this course
Not sure how to start writing a decent melody? Do you begin composing a tune but find that it lacks shape or direction? Then this course is for you. I’ll show you how to easily create a good melody – and then how to make it great – with techniques I’ve used with pupils in the classroom.
Who is this course for?
GCSE students (or equivalent qualification: 14-16 year olds)
- Discover what makes a great melody
- Explore how to create a satisfying melodic shape
- Make your melody memorable
- Use stepwise and triadic movement effectively
- Tips on how to add more interest to your melody
- Learn how to establish the key of your melody
- Take it to the next level by using chromatic notes and different melodic intervals
Unlimited Access for 12 months
1 year of access
Access this course as many times as you like for the next 12 months for a single price.