About this course
Not sure how to start writing a decent melody? Do you begin composing a tune but find that it lacks shape or direction? Then this course is for you. I’ll show you how to easily create a good melody – and then how to make it great – with techniques I’ve used with pupils in the classroom.
Who is this course for?
GCSE students (or equivalent qualification: 14-16 year olds)
- Discover what makes a great melody
- Explore how to create a satisfying melodic shape
- Make your melody memorable
- Use stepwise and triadic movement effectively
- Tips on how to add more interest to your melody
- Learn how to establish the key of your melody
- Take it to the next level by using chromatic notes and different melodic intervals
Unlimited Access for 12 months
Access this course as many times as you like for the next 12 months for a single price.