How to write a commentary
About this course
For A level music composition, a written commentary is usually required for submission with the score and recording. This course will take you through what to include in your commentary and how to structure it. There are some real example commentaries for you to download at the end, as well as free listening diary and composing journal templates to help keep your ideas and composing activities in one place.
Who is this course for?
This course is for A level music students.
- How to use a listening diary
- How to keep a composing journal
- What information to include in your commentary
- How to structure your commentary
- How to keep it clear and concise
Unlimited Access for 12 Months
Access this course as many times as you like for the next 12 months for a single price.